Previewing at JCT Symposium and Exhibition 2018 this September will be the upgraded AGD 318 Traffic Control Radar and the larger-zone AGD 645 Pedestrian Detector with pedestrian volumetrics. AGD will also introduce its new AGD 343 Highways Monitoring Radar.
AGD bring revolutionary capabilities to the smart city: optical pedestrian Volumetrics and radar-based Stationary & Queuing vehicle detection. Volumetrics – introduced on the large zone 645 Pedestrian Detector, provide wait area percentage occupancy data directly to control rooms using IP, permitting real-time dynamic decision making. AGD Stationary – new to the 318 Traffic Control Radar, means accurate virtual-loops may replace expensive loops & magnetometers in single lane approaches to crossings & junctions.
- Volumetrics – wait area occupancy data
- IP empowers dynamic decision making
- Large super-crossing 10 x 3m zone
- Stationary – Queuing vehicle detection
- Complete solution for MOVA schemes
- Virtual-loops replace in-ground detection
Volumetrics enhanced AGD 645 Pedestrian Detector
The AGD 645 Pedestrian Detector is a smart, optical, dynamic environment detector that makes crossings safer and more efficient by delivering robust Volumetrics Data within large 10m x 3m zones. Multiple units integrate to cover ‘super-crossings’.
- 10m x 3m zone – save on infrastructure costs
- Volumetrics – dynamic data for high efficiency
- IP and Real-time video – instant information for improved safety
- AGD 3D HD stereo-vision – down to min 15 lux
- WiFi AGD Touch-setup – speeds installation & reduces risk
- Quick-mask tool – easy zone selection
Stationary Detecting AGD 318 Traffic Control Radar
The AGD 318 is a cost-effective solution that’s easy to deploy, setup and maintain. It’s a single-lane multi-loop-replacement radar with stationary & queuing traffic detection and ideal for pedestrian crossing & junction approaches – the complete detection solution for MOVA.
- Stationary and Queuing Traffic Detectio
- Approach and Recede Detection
- MOVA Compatible In and X
- Accurate Virtual-loop Technology
- Low Install & Maintain Costs
- Simple WiFi AGD Touch-setup
AGD 343 Highways Monitoring Radar
An easy-to-integrate traffic flow monitoring solution that provides real-time data on multi-lane highways.
Enforcement-grade radar provides all-weather speed, range and length of vehicles plus detailed traffic information: ‘is traffic free-moving, slowing or starting to queue?’ to allow instant decision-making. Designed for traffic profiling and incident detection, the 343 dramatically enhances highway safety, capability and efficiency.
AGD products feature fast, easy implementation and configuration using the AGD Touch-setup suite of tools, and benefit users with low installation and through-life costs.
- Flow monitoring solution for multi-lane real-time data
- Traffic profiling and incident detection
- Ten lane highway capability
- Enforcement grade radar and techniques
- Identifies, tracks and measures speed, length, lane/direction of individual targets
- Multi-level incident detection mode
- Non-intrusive loop replacement
- Mounts on existing infrastructure
- Simple to install, set up and configure using AGD Align