At Highways UK at the NEC in Birmingham from 7th-8th Nov AGD will preview the exciting new 343 radar detection product for Highways. Developed using AGD’s experience and expertise in designing radars for highway enforcement, the AGD343 is an easy-to-integrate traffic flow monitoring solution that provides real-time data on multi-lane highways. Designed for traffic profiling and incident detection, the 343 dramatically enhances highway safety, capability and efficiency
AGD 343 Highways Monitoring Radar
An easy-to-integrate traffic flow monitoring solution that provides real-time data on multi-lane highways.
Enforcement-grade radar provides all-weather speed, range and length of vehicles plus detailed traffic information: ‘is traffic free-moving, slowing or starting to queue?’ to allow instant decision-making. Designed for traffic profiling and incident detection, the 343 dramatically enhances highway safety, capability and efficiency.
AGD products feature fast, easy implementation and configuration using the AGD Touch-setup suite of tools, and benefit users with low installation and through-life costs.
- Flow monitoring solution for multi-lane real-time data
- Traffic profiling and incident detection
- Ten lane highway capability
- Enforcement grade radar and techniques
- Identifies, tracks and measures speed, length, lane/direction of individual targets
- Multi-level incident detection mode
- Non-intrusive loop replacement
- Mounts on existing infrastructure
- Simple to install, set up and configure using AGD Align
AGD bring revolutionary capabilities to the smart city: optical pedestrian Volumetrics and radar-based Stationary & Queuing vehicle detection. Volumetrics – introduced on the large zone 645 Pedestrian Detector, provide wait area percentage occupancy data directly to control rooms using IP, permitting real-time dynamic decision making. AGD Stationary – new to the 318 Traffic Control Radar, means accurate virtual-loops may replace expensive loops & magnetometers in single lane approaches to crossings & junctions.
- Volumetrics – wait area occupancy data
- IP empowers dynamic decision making
- Large super-crossing 10 x 3m zone
- Stationary – Queuing vehicle detection
- Complete solution for MOVA schemes
- Virtual-loops replace in-ground detection
Volumetrics enhanced AGD 645 Pedestrian Detector
The AGD 645 Pedestrian Detector is a smart, optical, dynamic environment detector that makes crossings safer and more efficient by delivering robust Volumetrics Data within large 10m x 3m zones. Multiple units integrate to cover ‘super-crossings’.
- 10m x 3m zone – save on infrastructure costs
- Volumetrics – dynamic data for high efficiency
- IP and Real-time video – instant information for improved safety
- AGD 3D HD stereo-vision – down to min 15 lux
- WiFi AGD Touch-setup – speeds installation & reduces risk
- Quick-mask tool – easy zone selection
Stationary Detecting AGD 318 Traffic Control Radar
The AGD 318 is a cost-effective solution that’s easy to deploy, setup and maintain. It’s a single-lane multi-loop-replacement radar with stationary & queuing traffic detection and ideal for pedestrian crossing & junction approaches – the complete detection solution for MOVA.
- Stationary and Queuing Traffic Detection
- Approach and Recede Detection
- MOVA Compatible In and X
- Accurate Virtual-loop Technology
- Low Install & Maintain Costs
- Simple WiFi AGD Touch-setup