940 Puffin Signal
The 940 Puffin nearside signal consists of a two legend signal (a red waiting man and a green walking man). It is generally used with the 941 Pedestrian Demand Unit to provide a two part solution for Puffin installations. The compact 940 is also recommended for use as a high level Puffin repeater on busy crossing sites.
- Modern style with patented rotational adjustment features
- Unrivalled optical performance
- Patented Narrow Field of View options via internal louvres
- Fully ELV compatible
- Compact one and two-part solutions
- Lowest power one-part signal in class
- Elexon codes available – visit www.elexon.com or AGD website www.agd-systems.com
- High signal uniformity and high phantom performance
- Wrap around shape that hugs the mounting pole
- Ease of installation and maintenance
- Proven reliability
- Patent GB2417817 applies
The full suite comprises Puffin, Toucan and Pegasus combined signals. Puffin and Toucan variants are also available as two part solutions with a separate push-button unit. These compact two part signals can be deployed as high level repeaters on busy crossing sites.