Janus5 ITS Wireless Link
Emergency Services Hurry Call, Green Wave, Cable Replacement & Data Transfer
The AGD Janus Medium Range Wireless Link (MRWL) enables efficient wireless linking between equipment in traffic controlled environments. Building on earlier generations the Janus MRWL can transmit and receive control data distances of up to 500m in urban settings. Designed to be a very cost effective alternative to underground ducting, this solution is easily deployed on existing street furniture and provides the equivalent relay transmission capacity of a 16-way link cable.
- 868MHz (EU) or 900MHz (AUS/US/JP) Wireless Link
- Link cable replacement
- Range up to 500m in urban setting
- Detection data transfer for Above Ground (Vehicle/Pedestrian), Loop, Scoot, Mova, Count and Queue
- Built in 128 bit encryption using private key
- Cost effective alternative to underground ducting
- Bespoke data transfer protocol
- Adjustable power for shorter ranges
- 220ms sample rate
- LINK CABLE REPLACEMENT
When used in conjunction with a mutliplex card Janus 5 can provide eight control inputs and eight control outputs from either end of the link up to a distance of 500 metres.
- DATA TRANSFER ACROSS BRIDGES
The Janus 5 as a link across bridges provides an ideal solution where it is not possible to run a link cable within the bridge surface itself.
- OCCUPANCY & MEDIUM RANGE WIRELESS LINK
This combination offers consistent measurement of occupancy for Urban Traffic Control using the AGD 315 digital radar. The output can be transmitted via the Janus 5 MRWL up to 500 metres removing the requirement for underground ducting.
- EMERGENCY SERVICES HURRY CALL & MRWL
Emergency services can be remotely linked into existing traffic signal systems to provide Hurry Call and Green Wave requests removing the need for underground ducting.