AGD Systems Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
You can visit the Website without disclosing any personally identifiable information about yourself.
AGD Systems Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You may not be told when such changes occur so please check this page from time to time to ensure that you agree with any changes. Use will signify that you agree to any such changes. This policy is effective from 1st April 2011.
For your convenience, the following links may be used to navigate this document:
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including company or organisation, postal address, telephone and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Activity relating to restricted access areas, including login attempts, pages viewed, download history and IP address
- Website traffic information together with browser and system capabilities
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- In line with your preferences, we may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time and in line with your preferences, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We will send registered users emails relating to their account, such as instructions, password reminders and changes affecting their account.
- We may ask you to prove your identity during telephone conversations relating to your registered account(s). We do this by asking you to confirm some of your submitted personal details. We will never ask you to reveal your whole password.
- Send email and SMS Messages relating to your account preferences & customer units.
- Track GPS information for customer units.
- Provide remote still images from relevant customer units.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
[Back to Top]
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your registered account(s) and preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
[Back to Top]
AGD Systems Limited is registered as a Data Controller under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 and we ensure we comply with all the protection the Act affords you. Our registration number is Z2558256.
[Back to Top]
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by updating the relevant preferences in your registered account(s), or writing to or emailing us at webteam (at) agd-systems.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Your information may be stored by us directly or by an appointed third-party, typically a website hosting provider. The third-party host’s role is to make your information accessible online to us and to yourself whilst keeping it secure. They will not contact you unless acting on behalf of us, nor sell, distribute or lease your information to any further parties unless required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Webteam, AGD Systems Limited, White Lion House, Gloucester Road, Staverton, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL51 0TF.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Registered account holders may manage their personally-identifiable information directly from their online account.
[Back to Top]